Maple Ridge Retreat
1003 - 397th Avenue NW
Stanchfield, MN 55080
Copyright Maple Ridge Retreat 2013-2017
Are you interested in a get-away weekend but concerned about finding enough people for your stay? Why not try a hosted weekend? Coordinated and hosted by the owner, come and craft, meet new friends, and enjoy a carefree getaway—the perfect solution for individuals or smaller groups of people to attend a crafting retreat.
Pricing: The cost is $203.06. Pricing includes lodging for three nights and four days, seven meals and sales tax.
• Lodging can be arranged on an individual basis, or based on the number in your group.
• Guests can reserve a single bed or a group of beds, or a specific bedroom for their stay. * Room and bed reservations are based on a first come-first serve basis.
• Lodging / bedroom options include: three private guest rooms for two, a loft that sleeps up to five and a large room that can accommodate groups of nine or less.
• We can also accommodate any combination of the options listed above.
Craft Room Configuration Options
• Craft tables will be arranged so your group of friends can sit together.
• Brunch is served Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 10:30 and 11:30 am.
• Dinners are served Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 5:00 and 6:30 pm.
• A Wine Tasting is always offered on Friday nights. (*Please bring one of your favorites to share with the group!)
• A Massage Therapist may be scheduled on Saturday’s. (*Sign up is optional).
Call to make a reservation today! For more information or to request a reservation for any Hosted Weekend, please contact us at 612-598-9497.